Political Meme - Cartoon Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
I would have disliked this were the button still available. You watched the debates, Bazza, and should be aware the man is not stupid. Anything this far from the truth is not amusing.
I think it's another dementia "joke". I gotta tell you that I don't think it's all that funny. It's actually very disrespectful/hurtful and not just to Joe Biden (who can take it and is a public figure). But just like folks who repeatedly and callously use the "R" word, I'm not going to stop anyone from making an ass of themself.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I think it's another dementia "joke". I gotta tell you that I don't think it's all that funny. It's actually very disrespectful/hurtful and not just to Joe Biden (who can take it and is a public figure). But just like folks who repeatedly and callously use the "R" word, I'm not going to stop anyone from making an ass of themself.
that would almost be a full time job

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
Bazza really needs to be more civil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.