Political Meme - Cartoon Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nba...williams-share-post/400ti5rfui951k77z7pik5zt0

Quote:

Rudy Gobert's abysmal 2020 continued Saturday night when he shared a Facebook post from a random white woman named Serena Williams thinking it was the 23-time Grand Slam winning tennis star.

The post, shared to Twitter, asked people to mind their own business when it comes to politics and compared those who reject opposing viewpoints to those who are genuinely racists and bigots. It in many ways opposed the messages recently shared by teammates and the Jazz organization asking people to speak out actively against attacks toward to black community even when it means clashing with critics. It was also something the Serena Williams of tennis fame probably wouldn't write.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nba...williams-share-post/400ti5rfui951k77z7pik5zt0

Quote:

Rudy Gobert's abysmal 2020 continued Saturday night when he shared a Facebook post from a random white woman named Serena Williams thinking it was the 23-time Grand Slam winning tennis star.

The post, shared to Twitter, asked people to mind their own business when it comes to politics and compared those who reject opposing viewpoints to those who are genuinely racists and bigots. It in many ways opposed the messages recently shared by teammates and the Jazz organization asking people to speak out actively against attacks toward to black community even when it means clashing with critics. It was also something the Serena Williams of tennis fame probably wouldn't write.
whoopsie

BamaHoHo

All-American
Aug 7, 2007
Coaling, Alabama, United States
I use to be a pretty hard core libertarian so I like people fixing their own problems rather than the government. However, through life experiences I have found out that alot of people are either lazy or greedy and they will abuse a lack of government. That is why I would prefer a city besides my own be the one to do this expirement. I actually think alot of good people will step up. I just also think alot of Zimmerman's will be out there along with some people that require payment for protection.
That's too many good politicians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.