Political Meme - Cartoon Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Re: Political Meme - Cartoon Thread (ONLY)...

I disagree. There’s been plenty. Take last fall for example. My uncle works in IT at Redstone. He’s told me multiple times that if he did what she did with a private server & classified documents he would’ve been terminated and prosecuted. No questions asked. It’s bigger than her “emails.” Unfortunately the GOP is too inept and stupid to handle things the right way. Frankly, I don’t think they care if they put her away or not. They’re just parading it and prolonging it to pander to their ignorant base to score cheap political points. “Shady” is putting it nicely I suppose. Btw- I expect the same type of thing to happen with Trump. They’ll get people around him but not him. And, the charges so far are before they worked on the campaign. Our elected leaders aren’t interested in justice as you and I are. They’re interested in getting re-elected & power and will use the “investigations” to galvanize their electorate to promote themselves.. Yes, I’m skeptical but too many Rs and Ds have made me that way.

Good discussion. We generally agree on the issue but I guess I’m just more cynical than you [emoji6].

Now back to making fun of political parties with cleverly worded memes [emoji3].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
no disrespect intended, but finding someone with an uncle/cousin/friend in i.t. that would have been put under the jail for what hillary "did" has almost reached urban legend status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.