Political Meme - Cartoon Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Re: Political Meme - Cartoon Thread (ONLY)...

do you even try to vet the crap you read?
The answer has been no for a long time. And any time the fake stuff is called out they never bother correcting themselves or apologize they just move right onto the next thing.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al

Not taking people seriously on here is a good thing. Don't ever think that Bazza's dogs are more intelligent than he is.:biggrin:

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

This is the latest share from my Facebook buddy. (A huge Trump supporter who does nothing on there but share pro-Trump pages and a bunch of “Obama is a Kenyan Muslim” pages).

I honestly have no idea what the bit about Obama is referencing, but the idea of Trump holding the constitution and an eraser is scary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

This is the latest share from my Facebook buddy. (A huge Trump supporter who does nothing on there but share pro-Trump pages and a bunch of “Obama is a Kenyan Muslim” pages).

I honestly have no idea what the bit about Obama is referencing, but the idea of Trump holding the constitution and an eraser is scary.

like so much else coming from the fever swamps.

black = illegitimate

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

like so much else coming from the fever swamps.

black = illegitimate
Some of the comments on the pages that he shares are really sick and sometimes scary. I have reported a number of them for being hate speech or violence. I doubt is does much good, but just like when I block a spam caller, it makes me feel better.

I don’t think this guy even looks at what he shares. He just subscribes to a bunch of pages and just forwards them. He has a few friends that keep liking his stuff and adding MAGA type comments. I have looked at some of their profiles and to say they are as dumb as a box of rocks is insulting to boxes of rocks.

techster79

All-American
Oct 20, 2014
Deatsville, Al

Had nothing to do with race. Had to do with executive authority overreach. Not surprising the MSM didn’t cover it.

https://reason.com/blog/2016/11/14/ive-got-a-pen-and-ive-got-a-phone-obamas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.