Political Meme - Cartoon Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Re: Political Meme - Cartoon Thread (ONLY)...

Brianna Marie Keilar (born September 21, 1980) is the senior political correspondent and anchor for CNN in the Washington, D.C. bureau.
Keilar was born in Canberra, ACT, Australia. Her father Glenn is Australian, and her mother Miriam was American. The Keilars were stationed in Australia at the time of Brianna's birth. In 1982, Keilar and her family moved to the United States and settled in Orange County, California. Keilar graduated from Mission Viejo High School in 1998, where she was voted homecoming queen in her senior year. Keilar graduated in 2001 from the University of California, Berkeley, where she was admitted into the Phi Beta Kappa Society. She received her dual bachelor's degrees in Mass Communications and Psychology in 2001.
[SUP]In July 2016, Keilar announced that she was engaged to Fernando Lujan, a director on the National Security Council at the White House. During CNN's New Year's Eve special on December 31, 2016, Brooke Baldwin announced that Keilar and Lujan had married the previous evening in Las Vegas. She gave birth to a baby boy named Antonio on June 8, 2018.

[/SUP]
[SUP]Lujan is a Lieutenant Colonel in the United States Army Special Forces.

Canberra:

[/SUP]
Bazz, don't think this is the appropriate thread unless I am missing something.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

What is the point of posting it at all? I agree it doesn’t relate to political cartoons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al

She is a pretty lady. Not a political cartoon though. Maybe in the pet thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.