Political Meme - Cartoon Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Re: Political Meme - Cartoon Thread (ONLY)...

No - the Democrats.

What does someone's skin colour have anything to do with it? :conf2:
the last couple to visit was the obamas if i am not mistaken. i have a demented wing nut aunt who was facebook friends with my wife, multiple times, she shared images of the trumps posted in comparison to the obamas to talk about class being back in the whitehouse. she's not bright enough to come up with this stuff on her own. so i know exactly what crap like this is.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida

the last couple to visit was the obamas if i am not mistaken. i have a demented wing nut aunt who was facebook friends with my wife, multiple times, she shared images of the trumps posted in comparison to the obamas to talk about class being back in the whitehouse. she's not bright enough to come up with this stuff on her own. so i know exactly what crap like this is.
OK - I see why you said that now. I wouldn't have posted it if I felt it had to do with skin colour.

I have stories too.....about a few Democratic/left-leaning/liberal clients I have had and their sad behaviour, but will keep them to myself out of common courtesy.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007

OK - I see why you said that now. I wouldn't have posted it if I felt it had to do with skin colour.
It is 100% intended as a racist joke about black people stealing by the creator of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.