And still WBC champion Deontay Wilder

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
In a statement on Tuesday, Wilder said: "I want to congratulate Anthony Joshua on his win last Saturday. Anthony, I am so glad we finally heard from you on Saturday and that you want to fight me as your next opponent and you want the fight to happen in the UK.

"I accept that challenge and I am ready to come to the UK for my next fight. There is nothing on Team Wilder's side to prevent me from fighting you next.

"You also said on Saturday that your team is ready to meet with Shelly Finkel and Al Haymon from my side to get this deal done. They are also ready to meet with your team immediately. Let us know when - the sooner the better."
Deontay Wilder 'ready to come to UK' for Anthony Joshua fight

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013
With Joshua holding 3 belts, that seems right.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Well I’m glad I’m wrong!! ESPN is reporting that Wilder and company has accepted Eddie Hearn’s offer to fight in the U.K. at what is expected to be between $15-25 million for Wilder as he took a guaranteed purse instead of a percentage they were fighting over and a rematch here which would be more than likely Vegas.

BUT, Hearn and crew has not confirmed this yet but it is late over there right now so let’s hope that’s why he didn’t return ESPN’s call.

#BombZquaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.