**** 2017 OT Jedrick Wills (Lexington, KY) Commits to Bama ****

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Ya, but if he wants to be a baller in the NFL, he had better choose somewhere other than Kentucky.
Bud Dupree seems to be doing pretty well. So does Malcolm Butler. NFL will find and develop talent wherever they played college ball. I do agree that having played at Bama will get you ready for the transition better though. Every player says so that played at Bama that is or has played in the NFL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
Bud Dupree seems to be doing pretty well. So does Malcolm Butler. NFL will find and develop talent wherever they played college ball. I do agree that having played at Bama will get you ready for the transition better though. Every player says so that played at Bama that is or has played in the NFL.

Butler went to West Alabama. But I agree with your point.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Butler went to West Alabama. But I agree with your point.
I know. Just the small school angle which you got. Just this Sat. some dude from St. Francis college had two nice picks in the Senior Bowl. He looked great and I literally have never heard of him or his college. It is amazing how talent is much like water and will find a way.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Went over to some Kentucky boards. Generally speaking, they're pessimistic. Some sunshine pumpers, but not many. The more rational ones think that the longer it goes without an announcement of a de commit, the worse their chances get.

TIFWIW.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: **** 2017 OT Jedrick Wills (Lexington, KY) SIGNS with Bama ****

And for some reason Bama has taken Wills off the board of signees. Not sure why.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

@BenRobertsHL Jedrick Wills HAS signed with Alabama, Lafayette Coach Eric Shaw tells me. Not sure why that tweet was deleted by Bama.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La

Charlie Potter ‏@Charlie_Potter 4m4 minutes ago
More
Alabama removed Jedrick Wills' name off its big board. Tweet was deleted, too. He'll hold his NSD ceremony later this afternoon.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL

Anyone know what the time of his 'ceremony'/ official announcement is? This one has me kind of anxious. I never feel good about recruiting until the ink is dry...lol

bodiddle

All-SEC
May 14, 2006

Any thought at all of Wills possibly playing on the DL? His HS coach said he is as good on the DL as the OL. The reason I ask is that we are still thin on the DL and will be really thin in 2018 with about a 95% probably of only 5 returning defensive linemen. In addition it appears that we are in decent shape on the OL.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.