***** 2017 WR Jerry Jeudy Commits *****(arrived 1/10) - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789
    BamaNation Second Team Jay Hughes's Avatar

Re: ***** 2017 WR Jerry Jeudy Commits *****(arrived 1/10)

Quote Originally Posted by CoolBreeze View Post
    Lighten up Francis. We have a true freshman that was our best chance of winning and he won his first 14 games. It is going to take a minute to polish up the passing game and I'm sure he will get it done.
    My heads not down. I'm not down on Hurts. I would like to see them let him play. And maybe they are not limiting him but it seems they are. Funny how you can write something simple and be told to lighten up. Lol

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American CoolBreeze's Avatar

Sorry about that. People are understandably touchy on the board the past couple of days. Anyway, it is what it is and Hurts just needs to be developed more. Next season I suspect you will see and downfield threat developed.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present."

Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Hughes View Post
    I am referring to the last 2 games and the inability to even consider passing the ball beyond 10 yards. Talk to Ridley.
    Since you mention Calvin, may I point out that he disappeared in last year's championship game, too. I suspect that unlike AS, Calvin struggles with physical coverage. I believe everyone would agree that our talent at receiver must be far better utilized going forward.
    Last edited by CrimsonEyeshade; January 11th, 2017 at 08:23 PM.

BamaNation All-American AlexanderFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEyeshade View Post
    Since you mention Calvin, may I point out that he disappeared in last year's championship game, too. I suspect that unlike AS, Calvin struggles more with physical coverage. I believe everyone would agree that our talent at receiver must be far more utilized going forward.
    Ridley is best when he can use his speed to get open. That comes from separation. Nothing Hurts did can help with creating separation.
    "It's not luck, it's random bursts of talent." - Gage Robinson

Quote Originally Posted by CoolBreeze View Post
    Sorry about that. People are understandably touchy on the board the past couple of days. Anyway, it is what it is and Hurts just needs to be developed more. Next season I suspect you will see and downfield threat developed.
    We are all touchy. But I woke up this morning and thanked God as I always do and also thanked him because my parents raised me right! They taught me to love theLord and the Crimson Tide! Roll Tide Roll!

To stay on topic, glad to see JJ made it to campus! Looking forward to A-Day!

RTR 🐘