***** 2017 WR Jerry Jeudy Commits *****(arrived 1/10)

Jay Hughes

All-SEC
Aug 28, 2008
Newnan, GA
That's just not true, but you keep thinking that.

Jalen threw for 2,780 yards this year. Since 2010, Zack Mettenberger in 2013 (3,263) is the only LSU QB to have more yards than Jalen did this year.
I am referring to the last 2 games and the inability to even consider passing the ball beyond 10 yards. Talk to Ridley.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I am referring to the last 2 games and the inability to even consider passing the ball beyond 10 yards. Talk to Ridley.
Lighten up Francis. We have a true freshman that was our best chance of winning and he won his first 14 games. It is going to take a minute to polish up the passing game and I'm sure he will get it done.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
My comment was forward looking and mostly tongue in cheek. Had nothing to do with the last 10 years. We lost the game yesterday, it's okay. Ease up..
Now that I know it was mostly tongue and cheek I apologize for my comment. My point is we have 5* that don't play much until their senior year but they still come to win and to be part of the process. Nothing in Bama recruiting surprises me.

Jay Hughes

All-SEC
Aug 28, 2008
Newnan, GA
Lighten up Francis. We have a true freshman that was our best chance of winning and he won his first 14 games. It is going to take a minute to polish up the passing game and I'm sure he will get it done.
My heads not down. I'm not down on Hurts. I would like to see them let him play. And maybe they are not limiting him but it seems they are. Funny how you can write something simple and be told to lighten up. Lol

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Sorry about that. People are understandably touchy on the board the past couple of days. Anyway, it is what it is and Hurts just needs to be developed more. Next season I suspect you will see and downfield threat developed.

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
Since you mention Calvin, may I point out that he disappeared in last year's championship game, too. I suspect that unlike AS, Calvin struggles with physical coverage. I believe everyone would agree that our talent at receiver must be far better utilized going forward.

Last edited:

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Since you mention Calvin, may I point out that he disappeared in last year's championship game, too. I suspect that unlike AS, Calvin struggles more with physical coverage. I believe everyone would agree that our talent at receiver must be far more utilized going forward.
Ridley is best when he can use his speed to get open. That comes from separation. Nothing Hurts did can help with creating separation.

Jay Hughes

All-SEC
Aug 28, 2008
Newnan, GA
Sorry about that. People are understandably touchy on the board the past couple of days. Anyway, it is what it is and Hurts just needs to be developed more. Next season I suspect you will see and downfield threat developed.
We are all touchy. But I woke up this morning and thanked God as I always do and also thanked him because my parents raised me right! They taught me to love theLord and the Crimson Tide! Roll Tide Roll!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.