Karma slaps Dylann Roof upside the head.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
According to Sheriff Cannon, the officer who was assigned to watch Roof was dropping off toilet paper at the time of the assault. And a second officer was taking a break. Both officers had been on shift for approximately 15 minutes when the assault occurred.
Hey, where do I sign up for a job where you get a break after 15 minutes of work?

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Black Twitter? I hope this guy minds his manners while he is out on bail. There are a number of people I wouldn't mind catching a shank in jail, but I'm not helping the one who does it get out.

I agree Roof will need protective custody for a very long time. Even the Aryan gangs may decide it is more trouble than it is worth to protect him. But I think death row people are usually kept separate anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Black Twitter? I hope this guy minds his manners while he is out on bail. There are a number of people I wouldn't mind catching a shank in jail, but I'm not helping the one who does it get out.

I agree Roof will need protective custody for a very long time. Even the Aryan hangs may decide it is more trouble than it is worth to protect him. But I think death row people are usually kept separate anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, supposedly, he was...

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
George Zimmerman got punched out as well.
My favorite is still Scott Peterson, who told his mistress (Amber Frey) after killing Lacie that he wanted an ocean-view house and to have lots of sex.

Well, he's on death row and San Quentin has an ocean view.......

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
He's a threat to society, and can never be released. I don't want the people of South Carolina to pay for him to draw breath in prison for the rest of his natural life -- probably 50+ years.

Only alternative is to execute him. Dang, I wish there were another option

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.