Dak and Dallas

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Dak, Zeke and the O-line looked impressive again tonight. What about Irving, a free agent on the Chiefs practice squad tearing up tonight at d-end. Impressive.

TampaTide813

Suspended
Dec 16, 2014
I want Dallas to lose in their first game of the playoffs. I don't want to be in a world where Skip Bayless is right.
I am a big Cowboys fan and there have been a lot of things that have been disappointing over the years. You have Jerry's sometimes erratic and questionable personnel decisions, Romo's penchant for playing like a league MVP until it matters, the various off the field issues...etc. However, the biggest disappointment for me, by far, is having Skip Brainless as the self appointed mouthpiece for Dallas. He is an idiot of the highest caliber. When he says "How 'bout them Cowboys" I want to throw up. He is the only reason I ever considered switching teams or giving up on NFL football altogether. It makes watching him squirm in disgust of Alabama and CNS that much sweeter. When we win number 17 his head may explode (one can dream).

RTR!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.