Loss of a Tide Fan

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
Thanks so much for the kind words! I know AIT is missing him, as are Smelter and the other clients he worked so closely with. The prayers mean a lot!
L

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
Speaking of music...my daughter and I went to see Heart, Joan Jett, and Cheap Trick this week...a concert Brian was supposed to have attended with us. Heart was amazing, and encored with Led Zepplin's The Immigrant Song, and then a surprise rendition of Stairway to Heaven. I think he was with us after all!

FF4bama

1st Team
Sep 13, 2012
Mrs. Mittman,
I am sad to hear of his passing. I've enjoyed reading his posts over the years and I hope that hearing of how well-regarded and liked he was here is a comfort to you. I'll gladly add my prayers to the many others here, and I believe that as you said God will get you through.

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
Speaking of music...my daughter and I went to see Heart, Joan Jett, and Cheap Trick this week...a concert Brian was supposed to have attended with us. Heart was amazing, and encored with Led Zepplin's The Immigrant Song, and then a surprise rendition of Stairway to Heaven. I think he was with us after all!
It is very good that you and your daughter were able to do that. Of course, I only knew Brian here and not personally, but I feel as a husband and a father that he would want you guys to go to enjoy that, and I'm sure he was there with you!

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
How are things going at the Big S? Brian's car didn't know how to act, not driving to Mt. Pleasant every few weeks. We miss him. Hope all is well with you.
Lynn

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.