News Article: Anthony Weiner

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
It takes a certain type to think that a penis is beautiful enough to be worth displaying. IIRC, Brett Favre got caught at the same thing. Wonder if he likes to study other penises, or just his own...?
I don't get it but this sending a pic is apparently a common thing. I'm just flabbergasted - just as I was when this GYN doc about ten years ago got his license stripped (pardon the pun) for taking up close pictures of women's parts with his phone. All I was thinking when I heard this was...that's one of the nastiest things to actually stare at that I can think of.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I don't get it but this sending a pic is apparently a common thing. I'm just flabbergasted - just as I was when this GYN doc about ten years ago got his license stripped (pardon the pun) for taking up close pictures of women's parts with his phone. All I was thinking when I heard this was...that's one of the nastiest things to actually stare at that I can think of.
i take it you are not a fan of georgia o'keeffe then.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
It takes a certain type to think that a penis is beautiful enough to be worth displaying. IIRC, Brett Favre got caught at the same thing. Wonder if he likes to study other penises, or just his own...?
Ha. Even if he were inclined to study others, that drive would be smothered by his necessity to promote himself (his own). As you mentioned, these types don't just believe or think they're the greatest, they know it without question and are dumbfounded (even vindictive) if you don't recognize it as well.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I've represented quite a number of MDs over the years and, in that group, a number of OB-GYNS. For starters, doctors, for a number of reasons are probably less faithful than other professionals or your everyday Joe. Among the docs, the OBs are probably the worst. Watching their behaviors (they don't really, by and large, disguise them from their lawyers*), I often thought "Don't they ever get tired of it?" :D

*For example, one OB whose office was downstairs from me threw an annual Xmas party. There were no wives in attendance - only docs and their mistresses...

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
I've represented quite a number of MDs over the years and, in that group, a number of OB-GYNS. For starters, doctors, for a number of reasons are probably less faithful than other professionals or your everyday Joe. Among the docs, the OBs are probably the worst. Watching their behaviors (they don't really, by and large, disguise them from their lawyers*), I often thought "Don't they ever get tired of it?" :D

*For example, one OB whose office was downstairs from me threw an annual Xmas party. There were no wives in attendance - only docs and their mistresses...
Charming...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.