Pennsylvania Police Charge Man For Sex With A Little Pony

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Giving hung like a horse a new meaning:

http://m.wbaltv.com/news/man-accused-of-having-sex-with-miniature-pony/41418698

A Pennsylvania man has been charged with having sex with an animal.

It happened at a barn in Ephrata, Lancaster County, according to police.

"According to witnesses, a vehicle had been spotted parking near a barn, and the driver was seen going inside for a short time, then leaving. Witnesses noted the license plate and provided the number to the investigator," reads a police statement.

Police say during an interview, Travis Wagner, 21, told them that he went into the barn for the purpose of engaging in sexual intercourse with a miniature horse.

The sexual intercourse with an animal charge carries a maximum sentence of not more than two years in prison.

Wagner is also facing a burglary charge. He was released on $5,000 bail.

=============

Now we know seebell's REAL name, LOL!!!

mrusso

1st Team
Apr 17, 2006

Pennsylvania Police Charge Man For Sex With A Little Pony

So the PA police are pimping out ponies now? And just how much do they charge?

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
You a barrel of laughs Selma. Ain't this at least your second thread about sex with animals? What that mean?:eek2:

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
He was pretty close to Intercourse. Then there is Paradise and Bird in Hand too. Or should I say Johnson in hand [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
You a barrel of laughs Selma. Ain't this at least your second thread about sex with animals? What that mean?:eek2:
I think it's time we recognize some animals are sexy. Most of these sexy animals run around naked, so they're kind of asking for it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.