Do you drink beer in the shower to relax?

RollSaban

Oct 15, 2015

Saw this and wanted to try it out of curiosity. Holy crap! It's like I never took a proper shower until now! What have I been missing out on all these years?

Anybody else do this? Is this a common thing?

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Here's another white trash hint. If you really like light beer, just buy the regular version and have it on the rocks. You get both cold beer and watered down beer, aka light beer. :cheers2:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I know it's supposed to be funny, but dude is drinking Bud Light - there's nothing funny about that...

:biggrin2:
Oh, there is! Right after the DNC, in Colbert's show, he came out exhausted and had a blue bottle in his hand. I don't remember the exact wording, but he said something to effect of needing a beer, held it up and said "and we're drinking the beer - we could get..." :D

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
There's a great joke/riddle - What do Coors Light beer and sex on the beach have in common?

I can't say the punchline of TF, but it's funny. Google it.

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
Between all the flavored hard liquors and helpful tips on Internet, it has never been a better time to be an alcoholic.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
While kayaking the Grand Canyon, I had an unexpected roll. I had my beer sitting up on my deck, secured in a loop of my spray skirt. When I came up, to my surprise, there it sat, upright. I thought "that's neat," reached for it. Before I took a swig, I realized that it had to be at least about half Colorado River water. I got a fresh one...

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I know it's supposed to be funny, but dude is drinking Bud Light - there's nothing funny about that...

:biggrin2:
in germany this summer we were having lunch and the guy we were visiting (a big oenophile and foodie) said "you know what i like most about visiting the states? i can always find bud light, i love bud light".

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
in germany this summer we were having lunch and the guy we were visiting (a big oenophile and foodie) said "you know what i like most about visiting the states? i can always find bud light, i love bud light".
Well, it didn't happen with Bud Light, which didn't even exist at the time, but something happened to me. I ran into a guy from Berlin, who was an international coffee importer and we struck up a conversation in German, since his English wasn't very good. He suggested that we (family) visit Schloss (castle) Itter in Austria. Since it was a US Army R&R area, he said that it was possible to buy Bud there. I asked why I should buy Bud, with all the great German and Austrian beers around. He looked at me with surprise and said "Boodweiser ist gutes Bier!" So we went. It was a delight and I wasn't even aware of the story of the place. It was a prison for high French governmental officials during WWII and our rooms had been their cells. It was the scene of the last battle of WWII, when the Wehrmacht and US Army joined forces to fight off the Waffen SS, which was trying to gain access to murder the prisoners. A movie of it was made there later. In that battle, only one Wehrmacht soldier deserted to the SS. (I didn't drink the Bud. I drank a local beer.)

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Well, it didn't happen with Bud Light, which didn't even exist at the time, but something happened to me. I ran into a guy from Berlin, who was an international coffee importer and we struck up a conversation in German, since his English wasn't very good. He suggested that we (family) visit Schloss (castle) Itter in Austria. Since it was a US Army R&R area, he said that it was possible to buy Bud there. I asked why I should buy Bud, with all the great German and Austrian beers around. He looked at me with surprise and said "Boodweiser ist gutes Bier!" So we went. It was a delight and I wasn't even aware of the story of the place. It was a prison for high French governmental officials during WWII and our rooms had been their cells. It was the scene of the last battle of WWII, when the Wehrmacht and US Army joined forces to fight off the Waffen SS, which was trying to gain access to murder the prisoners. A movie of it was made there later. In that battle, only one Wehrmacht soldier deserted to the SS. (I didn't drink the Bud. I drank a local beer.)
i drank quite a few good pilsners on this past trip.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
Not beer but I do remember Kramer from the Seinfeld show washed his lettuce in the shower. He had a garbage disposal installed and washed all his salad makings while showering!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.