2016-2017 Coaching Carousel

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I think Les needs to replace Corso on Game Day. I think he'd be great.
I agree. He could check out the grass by eating some every Saturday in the fall. At the end of the season, he can tell us who has the best tasting football field grass.

I think he is a funny guy!

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
If Cristobal does leave for the offensive co-ordinator at Oregon, I wonder if some of our recruits will change their minds. He is such a good recruiter (but yes, our O Line needs some help with coaching). I know we will get a good coach regardless though.

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013
Where does Auburn turn for its next OC? Would Malzahn actually bring in Art Briles (old friend, getting some chatter on the net), or maybe try to snag Kendall from Kiffin at FAU?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Where does Auburn turn for its next OC? Would Malzahn actually bring in Art Briles (old friend, getting some chatter on the net), or maybe try to snag Kendall from Kiffin at FAU?
Those are two of AuburnUndercover's 7 candidates.

The other five:

Jake Spavital (former Cal and TAMU OC)
Dameyune Craig
Chip Lindsey (Arizona State OC, former Spain Park coach)
Eliah Drinkwitz (NC State OC, was grad assistant at Ark State under CGM)
Brandon Streeter (Clemson QB coach).

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL

I see where Rhett Lashlee's pay with his new job is almost being halved from where it has been and he is going to a location of the country that has probably twice the cost of living expense as down on the plains. This had to have been a force out by Malzahn to settle everybody down at Auburn.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Reports are Cal is going to hire Wisconsin DC Justin Wilcox to replace Sonny Dykes. A fairly odd hire when considering the timing.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.