Dak Prescott

MDBSnare

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2007
I think the Dallas Cowboys have a new starting quarterback! Dak looks all pro tonight...Romo may be riding the bench the rest of the season, barring injury to Prescott....:cool2:

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
Not sure if Romo will ever be truly healthy again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He will be lucky if he can get out of bed when he is 60. Right on, Romo needs to retire and focus on physical quality of life from here on out. His body has taken an absolute beating.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
The key to beating Dallas with Dak at QB is taking away Zeke at RB. The Bears could not do that last night (gained 140 yards). That takes the pressure off of the QB.

Dak played well last night, but as a game manager. He might get there some day, but it will take time. Romo was able to win the game by himself.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
The key to beating Dallas with Dak at QB is taking away Zeke at RB. The Bears could not do that last night (gained 140 yards). That takes the pressure off of the QB.

Dak played well last night, but as a game manager. He might get there some day, but it will take time. Romo was able to win the game by himself.
It's astonishing to see what he can do with weapons around him. I agree that at least in the short term taking Zeke away is about the only thing that could ruffle Dak (barring copious injuries around him), however, the more comfortable he gets the less that will matter. He played his whole career at MSU basically being a one-man-band.

TAKEPRIDE22

2nd Team
Jul 21, 2011
Birmingham, AL
I'm a Cowboy fan and I have believed for quite some time that Romo has something on Jerry...how else could you explain keeping a QB around that has only won, I think, 2 playoff games in about 10 years...may be off some with the stats, but I know its close.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL

"Win by the Romo, lose by the Romo."

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
"Win by the Romo, lose by the Romo."
Agreed. IMO, the only thing that separates him from Eli Manning is their post-season play. Romo got his team to the playoffs far more often, but did nothing when he got there. Eli only got his team to the playoffs 3 times, but won 2 Super Bowls in those 3 trips.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.