Status
Not open for further replies.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Re: Blake Barnett Transferring

I don't feel bad about bumping this to make this statement since it's staying at the top of the forum...

... but I really wish we'd let this thread fade away. I'm a Bama fan who supports the Alabama football team, and BB has chosen to no longer be a part of that. He's decided to remove himself from it, mid-season, and I honestly, literally couldn't care less what he does now. All this thread does is feed his overly-large ego (assuming he even knows it exists)...

I suspect it would please the Alabama TEAM - the ones dedicated to supporting one another instead of looking out for themselves - if this thread were allowed to fade way.

BB is gone, now I simply don't care about him. Considering it's mid-season, I can't see how any of you should, either. Let's forget the quitter and focus on the guys who actually shed blood, sweat, and tears for the university we love...

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

CA, I think you make an awesome suggestion to close the thread and for us to just move on!!! Roll Tide to that!!!:BigA:

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.

I was wrong... Blake isn't fading away into obscurity... This has grown legs. Blake's decision right or wrong no longer matters, but the beat goes on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.