The World Just Hit This Disturbing Climate Change Metric

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Just taking a step back from this, if humanity decided that we needed to pull CO2 out of the atmosphere, which economies are capable of doing that on a globally significant scale? And if it is doable, should we not suspend burdensome taxes and spend the money necessary to erect terraforming plants to start that process? Would a leftist-statist government be willing to suspend some social safety net spending to fund saving the planet?
I mean, this planet is nearly done terraforming.

Last edited:

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Unfortunately it seems as though half of the politicians dont have the balls to do anything meaningful about it (other than lip service) and the other half are too ignorant towards the science to do anything about it.:frown:

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
Unfortunately it seems as though half of the politicians dont have the balls to do anything meaningful about it (except transfer money from 1st world to 3rd world) and the other half are too ignorant towards the science to do anything about it.:frown:
FIFY

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
Regardless of what one thinks about the topic of climate change, 400 ppm in and of itself is a meaningless threshold. Not sure why crossing it should seem disturbing and scary.

Not really. And amazingly, Obama's so-called clean power plan will do nothing about it.
Well, I believe humans have had a major effect on the earth's climate. I don't believe what we have in place will stop any of it no matter who is in office. I've seen these other countries first hand and my goodness it is terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.