Pick the score: Arkansas vs. Alabama

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I see we open as a two TD favorite on the road no less. If our offense plays like we did in the second half of the KY game, I can see us winning by that much. It'll be a tough game on the road, and it being a night game, the Arky fans will be rocking.

Bama wins 31-20

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
This one is going to be tough for 3 quarters, and their defense might score a TD for them in this game. Still, Alabama wins:

Alabama 38
Arkansas 17

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
41-14 Good guys ... I think both the D and the O shows up and use this as a statement game.

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
Has CBS made their pick? Thanks
I see we open as a two TD favorite on the road no less. If our offense plays like we did in the second half of the KY game, I can see us winning by that much. It'll be a tough game on the road, and it being a night game, the Arky fans will be rocking.

Bama wins 31-20

jcabama

1st Team
Jul 19, 2004
Bonaire GA
The Hogs were about 3 plays from turning the aTm game the other way so they aren't that bad and they did a good job of keeping the QB from burning them with his legs. I think it will be a tough game, especially if we can't get some run established early. I'm thinking we win but in relatively low scoring affair that's hard fought. Bama 20 Hogs 13.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.