Defensive Line Recruiting

Bamamax1

Scout Team
Jan 10, 2017
How many DL do we have committed and how many are we on their list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
How many DL do we have committed and how many are we on their list.

Check the sticky at the top of the board "Class of 2017 Reference Sheet" and you'll get all you need. We have a stud JUCO DE already on campus and a verbal commit that may or may not make the grades. We are in on several studs and the consensus is that we will have a nice D-Line class in the end. Keep your eye on this board as there will probably be a lot of action the next couple of weeks including a surprise or two.

Bamamax1

Scout Team
Jan 10, 2017
Check the sticky at the top of the board "Class of 2017 Reference Sheet" and you'll get all you need. We have a stud JUCO DE already on campus and a verbal commit that may or may not make the grades. We are in on several studs and the consensus is that we will have a nice D-Line class in the end. Keep your eye on this board as there will probably be a lot of action the next couple of weeks including a surprise or two.
Solomon, Ray, Kinlaw, and Mathis remain as targets. Really good shape with all.
Thanks. I did look but it's not clear on a lot of stuff. Hopefully we get what they think we'll get.

Bamamax1

Scout Team
Jan 10, 2017
What's not clear about it? Always looking for ways to improve it.
Why is there a list of players who aren't bama commits and organize our recruits by ranking and position. I guess.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Why is there a list of players who aren't bama commits and organize our recruits by ranking and position. I guess.

Those all players that have Alabama offers, which shows the staff is at least interested in the player. We might always flip a guy.

The chart at the beginning of the post is organized by position.

Bamamax1

Scout Team
Jan 10, 2017
Those all players that have Alabama offers, which shows the staff is at least interested in the player. We might always flip a guy.

The chart at the beginning of the post is organized by position.
My bad didn't notice that. Thanks for the clarification.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.