*** Alex Reese and Herb Jones Sign with Alabama ****

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
Re: Reese and Jones Announcing Tomorrow

The 3 big fish Mack is referencing are Petty, Sexton and Brown - all 5* players.
Any idea when?

We need to pack out Coleman for the Tipoff event on the 21st. Lets make it clear we appreciate good basketball at Alabama.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al

I don't know as much about Reese and Jones as Petty and those guys. Are they year 1 contributions?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

Excited about the direction of the program! RTR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

I don't know as much about Reese and Jones as Petty and those guys. Are they year 1 contributions?

Reese and Jones can probably contribute almost right away because of their ability to score. as far as others, If we get Petty, then the team went from decent to real good team.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL

Herb and Reese both need to see a weight room. But for some comparisons, Herb is a skinny version of a mid between Lamar Odom & Sam Perkins. Silky smooth left hander who plays slowly/deliberately.

Reese is a carbon copy of Tim Duncan. Not prime Tim Duncan. The Tim Duncan you just saw retire. It's amazing really how skilled he is without playing much above the rim at all. He can definitely get up, but every time I watched him play, he dominated the block using great body positioning and a high basketball IQ

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Herb and Reese both need to see a weight room. But for some comparisons, Herb is a skinny version of a mid between Lamar Odom & Sam Perkins. Silky smooth left hander who plays slowly/deliberately.

Reese is a carbon copy of Tim Duncan. Not prime Tim Duncan. The Tim Duncan you just saw retire. It's amazing really how skilled he is without playing much above the rim at all. He can definitely get up, but every time I watched him play, he dominated the block using great body positioning and a high basketball IQ
Only if Avery had a relationship with Tim Duncan...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.