*** Alex Reese and Herb Jones Sign with Alabama ****

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
Re: Reese and Jones Announcing Tomorrow

If only we can get Sexton and Petty to go with Reese and Hand. those 2 guys would make an immediate impact and are both dynamic players. Sexton plays 100 MPH in a good way. Very aggressive on offense. Going to be a tough battle i'm hearing for Sexton. Who knows with Petty right now. Get those 2 and our roster is back to having some NBA talent on it.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

If only we can get Sexton and Petty to go with Reese and Hand. those 2 guys would make an immediate impact and are both dynamic players. Sexton plays 100 MPH in a good way. Very aggressive on offense. Going to be a tough battle i'm hearing for Sexton. Who knows with Petty right now. Get those 2 and our roster is back to having some NBA talent on it.
Posted a Garrett Tucker interview from Gary Harris' show in a thread earlier in the week. He pointed out Pettway was recruiting Sexton when Grant was still here. That relationship can go a long way.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

TTT for the new guy looking for recruiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014

Man, I'm geeked! Congrats Mr. Jones

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.