Game Thread: Tennessee at TAMU Thread

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I do not like this gillespisa cat from tamu. Seems like this drama queen is always in the middle of something.

He's jawing every time he's been shown on tv today. I really hope he gets shut up

sent from my pyromaniac note 7

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Thought that lineman downfield penalty was real ticky tacky. Looked 3 yards downfield when ball was released..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
2015 UNT Mean Green (less than five miles from where I'm writing this from)
11/7 - at La Tech
11/14 - at Tennessee
11/21 - at Middle TN State
I'm not tracking what this is about? Is it regarding options on schedule or showing someone else with a ton of road games?

sent from my pyromaniac note 7

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA
LSU plays a$m on thanksgiving night. They would play on the 12th, 19th and 24th, all on the road.
As for the "on the road" comment, it does appear as though I am complaining, but it wasn't my intent. I was answering the question about Gary's 12 days comment. Anyway, it would suck to play those three on the road, I'm not going to lie, but what isn't acceptable is losing a home game. You bet your butt that if LSU is forced by the SEC to cancel south Alabama and pay them 1.5 million, that money isn't coming from LSU. Plus, by canceling a home game, that is a loss of revenue to so many local businesses that depend on 7 weekends a year to have a successful business.

LSU offered so many ways to have the game played this weekend, including neutral sites, but Florida flat out refused. Yet, they are HOSTING RECRUITS THIS WEEKEND.

I would rather see LSU play Florida on 10/29 which is the bye week before Bama. But, that is the precious cocktail party for FU. Let them and UGA move that up a week when they both have a common open date.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.