Good luck tomorrow Bama

Chromdome35

Aug 11, 2011
Fayetteville, AR
I was born and raised Razorback fan, went to school at UofA, Kids went to school at UofA, live 5 minutes from the campus. My beloved Hogs are going to have to play a perfect game and Bama is going to have to make a few mistakes for us to win this thing. But win or lose each of us will wake up the next day and still love our team.

I hope it's a good game, I pray that no one gets injured and regardless of the outcome, I hope you guys go on to have a great season.

Good luck tomorrow...but not too much good luck!!! :)

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
I was born and raised Razorback fan, went to school at UofA, Kids went to school at UofA, live 5 minutes from the campus. My beloved Hogs are going to have to play a perfect game and Bama is going to have to make a few mistakes for us to win this thing. But win or lose each of us will wake up the next day and still love our team.

I hope it's a good game, I pray that no one gets injured and regardless of the outcome, I hope you guys go on to have a great season.

Good luck tomorrow...but not too much good luck!!! :)
Welcome and thanks for being a positive contributor to the board.Good luck to you as well and may this be an injury free game indeed!

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Allen is legit, and billema needs to get his head out of his fourth point of contact and pull the kid if the game is out of reach and the lines not protecting him

sent from my pyromaniac note 7

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.