Link: Chad Kelly Was Involved In Buffalo High School Football Brawl Tonight

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Well Alrighty Then..I known it involved his brother, but, you just can't come from the stands getting involved in a situation on the football field..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
He should be suspended for a game but, I doubt Freeze does anything. It will be handled "internally".
Yup..Especially when you're a famous sports name, it could've escalated the situation a lottttt more than it needed to be, cause getting in a fight or punching Chad Kelly would get your name in the news in a hurry(albeit for the wrong reasons)..Plus..Being a sports star you're supposed to set examples to high school players in a positive way & fighting high school football players isn't the kinda examples a college football player needs to set..

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
If I was this young man's prospective agent, "I'd be thinking, son, relax. This is not helping you."

If I was an NFL GM, I'd be thinking, "Hmm. Wonder what's going to happen when an opposing blitzing safety hits CK in a manner CK thinks is improper? Might want to pass on drafting this one. The head does not seem right."

Coming on the heals of his past, I'm seeing a trend line here.

bamablood6

1st Team
Mar 27, 2006
I wondered how long it would take for him to lose his cool again. Shows his past behavior wasn't outgrown.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Kelly's gonna Kelly. No one anywhere surprised to hear about him doing something like this.

AlBamaWagg

1st Team
Jan 3, 2007
Mt Juliet, Tn
He should be suspended for a game but, I doubt Freeze does anything. It will be handled "internally".
So, by this standard, CNS rightfully should have been chastised, and did nothing by handling our player's indiscretions this season internally? I respectfully disagree. It wasn't the right thing for CK to do, but no one was harmed or arrested. Why a suspension for him?

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
Looks like he has a real nice pattern of being a role model. I forgot he was kicked off the Clemson team.

Chad Kelly was on Clemson’s roster for two seasons, but in 2014 he was dismissed from the team for “detrimental conduct.” It was later reported that Kelly’s involvement in an alleged fender bender incident after Clemson’s spring game contributed to his dismissal.
In Dec. 2014, Kelly was arrested in Buffalo, N.Y., after he allegedly fought with two bouncers and said, "I'm going to go to my car and get my AK-47 and spray this place," according to a report. In Jan. 2015 he received a plea deal following the incident, and completed 50 hours of court-ordered community service.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
No one will ever confuse Kelly with a MENSA member, but there's zero reason this should result in a team suspension, unless he was warned ahead of time.

howmag

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 8, 2006
Concerned about his brother. Non-story. A lot of us on here would have done the same.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.