Fitzpatrick Named National Camp Defensive POW

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
A little hard to tell exactly w/o yard markers, but it was way back in the ez, like about 2 yards from the back of it. Give him 108, like the Eli and Phil said. Didn't notice CNS's reaction when Minkah decided to run it out, but I wonder if he was reaching for his pistol when he saw what was happening.:D

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
A little hard to tell exactly w/o yard markers, but it was way back in the ez, like about 2 yards from the back of it. Give him 108, like the Eli and Phil said. Didn't notice CNS's reaction when Minkah decided to run it out, but I wonder if he was reaching for his pistol when he saw what was happening.:D
You could tell he was thinking about it but Eddie saw the opening and the convoy forming and led the way - actually encouraged him to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
You could tell he was thinking about it but Eddie saw the opening and the convoy forming and led the way - actually encouraged him to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been impressed with how focused this team has been on not only getting takaways but focusing on turing those takaways into points. Its like everyone from the DL, to linebackers and DBs are looking to score as soon as they have the ball in their hand. Just impressive. If they can shore up the passing game, this defense may outperform last years and thats saying a lot.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
i was about to start screaming at the tv, and then the camera panned out and i saw all of that green grass and eddie leading the way.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.