Vol Nation is very excited -- Their biggest game since 2001

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
My family went camping in the smokies last weekend. We were walking around gatlinburg with our Bama gear on. There were lots of orange being worn there. One of my sons (11yro) says roll tide to a group of guys that were 10rc fans. One guy about my age (late fourties) turned around and talked smack while walking backwards for about half a block to him. Just smh. Yeah they are amped up. :rolleyes:

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I hate that a bunch like them has hope. We need to destroy them. They need to literally be drowning in sorrow by mid 3rd quarter. Literally? Yes, literally. Take the running backs to the stands. Run 'em to the stands and slap they mamas.

FF4bama

1st Team
Sep 13, 2012
Well, tried to post pics of sad Vol fans but I can't get it to work right. Guess I'll just have to say Vol tears are delicious! and leave it at that

Last edited:

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
My brother in law is a UT fan and lives outside of Knoxville. He said yesterday that tickets are going for $300 each. He usually gets sky box seats through his company; this year he doesn't even have tickets to get in the gate.

So yeah, the Vols are taking this game pretty seriously.

It reminds me of Georgia 2015. Hoping for the same result.
My ex brother-in-law, who is still one of my best friends, lives in Knoxville and is a bartender fairly close to Neyland. Anyways, one of his regulars offered to sell him tickets... $500 each. It's the most expensive Tennessee ticket they've had in years, and possibly ever.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
My ex brother-in-law, who is still one of my best friends, lives in Knoxville and is a bartender fairly close to Neyland. Anyways, one of his regulars offered to sell him tickets... $500 each. It's the most expensive Tennessee ticket they've had in years, and possibly ever.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Wow. I have always heard that funerals were expensive though.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
You hit post on the wrong board?
I just cannot see that 10RC is all that like the rest of the nation sees them. I watched the App St. game, and remember what they looked like. I know that it was the first game of the season with an inferior team. But, I cannot see that team giving BAMA any fight. And, coach Saban has made remarks about 10RC being our top rivalry game. I have a feeling that this one is going to get ugly. BAMA will make them quit by half. JMHO
You're right on that my friend and they were at full strength in that game.

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
I have to say, for all the "UT is jacked up" talk out there, most Bama fans I've encountered are just as excited and amped up about this game - much more so than for most of the UT games the last few years. It's almost like we're all PO'd that UT has the gall to think they're going to win this thing. I love it and hope the team feels the same way.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
So the guy in the OP tracks their decline to the 2001 LSU game.

Nick Saban. Processing people for 15 years and counting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
I live in Orangeland and listen to SportsTalk in Chattanooga. Lord, these morons are delusional and practically orgasmic at what they believe will be a Vile win. I know Bama will win, but I don't see CNS using a lot of second and third teamers in the 4Qtr because of 10RC's penchant for scoring late.

luvthat_TIDE

All-SEC
Aug 10, 2004
The vile nation try to pretend Florida has taken over tha Alabama rivalry. NOPE, they hate us with a passion. Florida game is more important tho.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
You can kill your chances of winning when emotions run to high which causes mistakes on the football field..This game will get away from the Viles right quick & in a hurry

98Champions

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 22, 2009
The closer we get to Saturday the more I feel like this game isn't going to be as close as some think. I got a hunch we're going to stomp a mud hole in them and walk it dry.
I wouldn't count chickens just yet. Hoping for a win but even more an injury free game on both sides.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.