Game Thread: Official PreGame Thread Bama vs. Vols...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
"I'm the quarterback for Ohio state. Isn't there anything you can do?" JT Barrett said when being arrested last year for OVI.

I'll be spending my day screaming from the couch instead of jumping up and down due to knee surgery Thursday.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
"I'm the quarterback for Ohio state. Isn't there anything you can do?" JT Barrett said when being arrested last year for OVI.

I'll be spending my day screaming from the couch instead of jumping up and down due to knee surgery Thursday.

Ouch, hope you feel better soon.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Alabama has never done well when I break from my usual pregame ritual. I am working today because of a deadline for work. If we lose we can all blame my boss and the client.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
I'm glad we don't allow Nike to mess with our uniforms. Oklahoma looks like a high school team with that extra wide collar and all that black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

Nasty scar, but at least the doc avoided the tats.

At the Jax State game with the DVR set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Meniscus scope?

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Alabama has never done well when I break from my usual pregame ritual. I am working today because of a deadline for work. If we lose we can all blame my boss and the client.
Where's your boss live? I'll hobble my busted butt up there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.