Game Thread: Official PreGame Thread Bama vs. Vols...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
ROLL TIDE! How many here are actually planning on attending this game?

sent from my pyromaniac note 7

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Do you normally start these a day before?
Yes, I do. However, for a 6:00 PM KO, I'll start it late at night, so it'll there in the AM when all the non-late owls wake up and bring up TF. In this case, the KO is at 2:30, so the lag in time won't be far off. Also, the thread on not being able to wait indicated that folks were getting antsy enough that a pregame thread was probably timely... :)

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
A victory tomorrow, will be one of the best birthday presents ever for me!

A full out throttling of the viles, would be the best!!

I got a nice Padron 1926 in the humidor waiting!!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
We need to completely destroy those mountain gumps. :pDT_Armataz_02_47: :pDT_Armataz_54: :pDT_Armataz_01_41: :pDT_Armataz_53: Roll Tide

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
RTR! Does anyone know if Foster and Taylor are playing for sure? I hope they are able to health-wise. I don't think I will watch anything on TV about our game today or tomorrow until the actual game starts--seems it makes me more anxious/nervous if I do.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
RTR! Does anyone know if Foster and Taylor are playing for sure? I hope they are able to health-wise. I don't think I will watch anything on TV about our game today or tomorrow until the actual game starts--seems it makes me more anxious/nervous if I do.
Foster is playing, and Taylor hasn't been practicing all week.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
If Taylor can't play, I hope Lester Cotton plays better than he did earlier in the season so we can still be able to open up the run game like we have been the past few weeks.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
I'm so excited that for 3-4 hours tomorrow we can put everything aside in the world, and come together on something we all love. Hating Tennessee.

Roll Tide

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
If Taylor can't play, I hope Lester Cotton plays better than he did earlier in the season so we can still be able to open up the run game like we have been the past few weeks.
Cotton looked much improved playing last week after Taylor went out. Hopefully that trend will continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.