Predict the first play of the game (on offense)

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Jet sweep, but it wouldn't surprise me if Lane dialed up a trick play or a long ball on the first play. Wasn't the first play or series 2 years ago when we were there a bomb to Amari for a TD? I know we need to score lots of points because Dobbs and Kamara scare me, esp how they played last week. Last year Kamara only caught 4 passes for 44 yards against us but this year he is much better.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
So if we win the coin toss will CNS go on offense or defense first. I think he will put the defense out there.
Me personally, I would go defense first. All of the Vols comebacks have been sparked by a 14pt swing by scoring a TD just before halftime, then opening the second half with another TD. Basically a stolen possession for the opponent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Fake jet sweep, deep post to Ridley or Stewart.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk.

EDIT: LOL, bit of a brain fart there. [emoji3]

Last edited:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Obviously, one of them runs the fake jet sweep and the other runs the deep post.
:biggrin2:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk.
I like it, because, as I said above, we've been running for our first play for a while. I don't know how their coaching staff feels, but the fans have certainly convinced themselves that Hurts doesn't have a deep ball. I think this is a little prayer, since they're so weak at corner...

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.