Will Coach Saban be pleased?

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Will Coach Saban be overall pleased?

I predict that he will be for the most part content, calm. Praise the defense, say we need to work on the passing game but happy with the offense. Maybe criticize special teams early in the game. But content that we have improved, which is all that counts.

Last edited:

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
CNS is never content. That's why he is the best coach in football. Pleased for 24 hours. RTR
I predict that he will be for the most part content, calm. Praise the defense, say we need to work on the passing game but happy with the offense. Maybe criticize special teams early in the game. But content that we have improved, which is all that counts.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
CNS is never content. That's why he is the best coach in football. Pleased for 24 hours. RTR
Of course. I predict that he will be for the most part content, calm. Praise the defense, say we need to work on the passing game but happy with the offense. Maybe criticize special teams early in the game. But content that we have improved, which is all that counts.

My pleased is his demeanor after the USC game vs the Ole Miss game. That he is never content is common knowledge.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
From post game interview I understood he thought it was the most complete game of the season to date. However, I am sure he will find some "teachable moments" for the guys, though.

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
If it is common knowledge that he is never content, why did you say he would be? LOL
Of course. I predict that he will be for the most part content, calm. Praise the defense, say we need to work on the passing game but happy with the offense. Maybe criticize special teams early in the game. But content that we have improved, which is all that counts.

My pleased is his demeanor after the USC game vs the Ole Miss game. That he is never content is common knowledge.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Pleased... YES
Satisfied... NO

Coach Kiffin will be happy.

(I'm Ecstatic) Cause like the video... I HATE TENNESSEE :)

Last edited:

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
From post game interview I understood he thought it was the most complete game of the season to date. However, I am sure he will find some "teachable moments" for the guys, though.
We were a little tight going in, they had a good scripted first series that we did stop. We had some bad play on coverage early but corrected that. Coach saying we played our most complete game really says it all. Much more Ole Miss than USC critique. He is pleased imo. Me too. I just saw the presser.

I can usually predict his level of being "pleased" I think some games take some fans off guard.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Re: Will Coach Saban be overall pleased?

The fumble and interception will for sure be addressed...
I agree. Overall, this was a good one. I think most of Coach Saban's criticism will be reserved for in house. It was that good of a game.

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga

Let's hope Bo putting his hand in the face of a fan after scoring is addressed. That could have cost us 15 yards.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS

Let's hope Bo putting his hand in the face of a fan after scoring is addressed. That could have cost us 15 yards.
After that run and loathing UT like I do, I thought it was pretty cool...I just hope he was singing Rocky Top while he did it.
I despise the Vols. Sorry.

bamaee04

All-SEC
Nov 15, 2004
Birmingham, AL

After that run and loathing UT like I do, I thought it was pretty cool...I just hope he was singing Rocky Top while he did it.
I despise the Vols. Sorry.
Especially after the UT fans chanting obscenities earlier in the game, I didn't have a problem with it at all!

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000

Especially after the UT fans chanting obscenities earlier in the game, I didn't have a problem with it at all!
Considering their desire to shut down our program, I think maybe their hatred may match ours when the streak reaches 20 plus. Until then it is anger towards getting beat and anger towards a program wanting you.....gone.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.