Game Thread: Ole Miss v Hogs

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
I'm thinking more of Beliema pretending to have one of our players run into him to draw a personal foul, and taking meaningless timeouts when he is about to lose a game and can't stop the clock anyways, among other things.

But at least he hasn't cheated on his wife with a volleyball intern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just talked to Dodd Holt, who played for Whitworth (recruited by Coach Drew) and then Bryant with Coach Stallings being his position coach his senior year. He said to tell you Coach Stalling's was far from a gentleman at that time (4 years removed from junction). He lives 4 houses down the street. You win war and then settle as a gentleman.

Last edited:

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
I just talked to Dodd Holt, who played for Whitworth and then Bryant with Coach Stallings being his position coach his senior year. He said to tell you Coach Stalling's was far from a gentleman at that time (4 years removed from junction). He lives 4 houses down the street. You win war and then settle as a gentleman.
I am sure Coach Stallings was a hard-nosed fiery coach with his players. Ain't nothing wrong with that.

But I doubt you ever saw Stallings taunting opposing players on game-day like a child.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Was he a whiny little girl? No? Then he's nothing like Bret.
Whining is in the eye of the beholder. And another adjective in the eye of the beholder.

You are an Ole Sis fan?

I like winner and men, sorry. No pansies allowed.

This is not Hollywood

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.