Was there ever any doubt?

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
Our boys LIVE for BIG games.

The Aggies better pack extra lube next weekend. Its payback time on Mr Knight.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
I figured they would have success on their first scripted series, which we stopped, then we had some bad coverage on returns. But the trenches were obvious early. Then you started getting the feeling that Dobbs would not beat us with his arm. Then over.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Oh yes indeed. After the fumble and easy TD where they cut the lead to seven, I was worried, because we had dominated on defense but were one play away from being tied.
Fortunately, we took control.
The biggest asset this team has is it's ability to run the ball and to stop the run. It doesn't hurt that we have the best front four pass rush I've ever seen Bama have, including 92.
I just wish we had scored one more TD cause I picked 56-7 and that would have made it 56-10, which would have been pretty close.
Jalen still has to somehow learn to lead the receiver if we're going to be national champions, but, overall, this team has been beyond fantastic.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Oh yes indeed. After the fumble and easy TD where they cut the lead to seven, I was worried, because we had dominated on defense but were one play away from being tied.
Fortunately, we took control.
The biggest asset this team has is it's ability to run the ball and to stop the run. It doesn't hurt that we have the best front four pass rush I've ever seen Bama have, including 92.
I just wish we had scored one more TD cause I picked 56-7 and that would have made it 56-10, which would have been pretty close.
Jalen still has to somehow learn to lead the receiver if we're going to be national champions, but, overall, this team has been beyond fantastic.
Congrats, you were spot on with your prediction(almost) and had the game pegged. I'll check with you the next time I'm ready to move some money in my E*TRADE account.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
IMO the touchdown we made after they scored was huuuuuuge! If we don't answer they could have gained some momentum. It probably wouldn't have made any difference the way we played today so never mind.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
I do remember someone coming on the "Pick the Score" and saying something to the effect of "Some of you guys have crimson colored glasses. We are going to whoop everybody by 45 point."

I understood their point and agree with the sentiment but it's pretty funny now.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
When we began running effectively we shortened the game. That also rested our Defense, and kept the Tennessee Offense on the bench...
Tennessee's change of plans was to clog the center of the field the second half. Opened up our spread a little more. Tennessee had no answer for Jalen Hurts.
Our Defense gave a, behind the wood shed, whipping to the Tennessee Offense.
LASTLY... Coach Kiffin called a outstanding game. Tennessee didn't have an answer for that either.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
With CNS at the helm, I go into every game thinking we are going to kill the opposing team. Never will I pick us to lose especially as long as CNS is here. I know our coaches have our boys as ready as can be, and if we lose then we lose. The sun will still rise the next day.

So to answer your question. Nope, never any doubt. Call me a homer. :cool2:

Last edited:

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Not all week, not before the game, not after the first kickoff and not one iota during the game. I think we'll do the same against Texas A&M and every team from here on out. I've never felt as confident about Bama's chances of a NC this early in the season. We are a freak team. Go ahead and start looking for a place to display #17.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.