You know the other fanbases have given up when... (add your own)

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
They start stressing academics and insist that football isn't really important.
I'll definitely nominate this one. Of all teams, an Ole Miss fan, actually called us triple A minor league football team and said that academics were far more important to them.
If that's the case, how did we lead the league in graduation rate?

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
You know other fanbases are giving up when they complain that football really isn't fun anymore
The Barners have been saying that the last couple years. Just wait if they lose a couple more games and they'll say it more.

They can't stand where the Bama program is right now!!!

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
....because they are so afraid to play you..........they insist on only playing you in their stadium......even though the game was originally scheduled as an away game!

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
They start saying that having multiple players out due to injuries doomed their chances from the start.( Just go read Volnation if you don't believe me)

Last edited:

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
When they start counting the days till Basketball Season.
When their tickets are for sell in the parking lot for $5...
When the moving van has already been to the coaches house.

SNASS

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
When they make a thread the week before they play Alabama asking about their playoff chances after they lose the game vs Bama..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mke4Bama

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2006
Cullman (Good Hope)
When they pull some delusional old man walking around in a bathrobe eating a cupcake off the street to come into the booth to talk up your team, and he can't.

Last edited:

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
...the main topic on their fan websites is centered on who the next coach will be.

I visited the volnation board yesterday morning and boy, what a mess. The fanbase was in massive hemorrhage status. One or two pragmatists present, but the most of the rest needed to be put on suicide watch. I loved it!

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
351-119 during this winning streak against Tennessee.

You know you are killing Tennessee fans when they are willing to sacrifice Phil Fulmer to the gods, if it meant they could win a game in the series.

RWBTide

1st Team
Dec 8, 2013
Blue Half of Glasgow Scotland
As someone who doesn't understand the Bama Ten rivalry I did take a look at volnation in an attempt to educate myself a little about the mutual dislike.

Found that entire thread utterly bizarre.

Bama totally and utterly consume them.

They must spend more time hating us than they do loving their own.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

BamaPokerplayer

All-American
Oct 10, 2004
On more than one site, the idea of all the other SEC teams pitching in to pay CNS to retire, seems to be a popular idea.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
I'll definitely nominate this one. Of all teams, an Ole Miss fan, actually called us triple A minor league football team and said that academics were far more important to them.
If that's the case, how did we lead the league in graduation rate?
Well they do "help" their recruits on the ACT test.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.