You know the other fanbases have given up when... (add your own)

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
When I see our rivals arguing against other rivals that Coach Saban doesn't cheat to win & they would kill to have what he's built at their school..I saw some LSU fans defending Coach Saban against vol's fans last night saying Coach Saban may be a lot of things, a cheater isn't one of them, to suck it up cause there's nothing that can be done until the man retires from Bama..

And then they are worried we will hire the biggest name in the game at that time in the future only to build off what Coach Saban has built..It's like our SEC brethren has been sucked into a "Black Hole Of Despair" cause Bama Football is clicking on all cylinders & when that happens college football will be shaded in Crimson..

Last edited:

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
They would rather convince a Bama player to leave the team and transfer to them, instead of recruiting a kid of their own....

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Reminds me of this tweet :biggrin: (ETA...I read it as "you know when other teams give up"...well it can apply here too..lol)

Last edited:

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
You know other fanbases are giving up when they complain that football really isn't fun anymore

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
I attended a wedding today. I heard some Aubs talking. One said there should be a limit on the number of 5 stars one team can have - I don't know if they were serious. Another said all we need is another miracle.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
They are excited about a basketball coach who has two straight 20 loss seasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.