Pick the score: Texas A&M vs. Alabama

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
It's the battle of the unbeatens. Texas A&M is a good team, but they barely escaped Tennessee (not that this matters much in our game). They are coming off their bye week so they should be well rested whereas we are finishing up a long stretch of games before our bye week. TAMU won't be unbeaten for much longer.

Bama wins 37-17

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
40-14 RTR.
Maybe I'm being generous with TAMU, but I do think they are better than Tennessee.
Watching TN-VS-TAMU I wasn't impressed with the Aggies tackling. TAMU let TN run on them... Maybe they let Harris, Jacobs,BO, and Emmons run too. ;)

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
If I'm not mistaken aTm is "soft" up the middle on defense. Granted, I don't expect a 49-10, 400 plus yard rushing game again. But if they are soft up the middle I fully expect us to exploit that. I also do not expect Trevor Knight to "catch us off guard" like he did in the Sugar Bowl a few years ago. We are completely equipped to handle him. Going by his completion % he is an inaccurate passer. We've yet to allow a running QB to "run wild" against us. So I expect the same this week, forcing Knight to have to pass from the pocket.

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
If I'm not mistaken aTm is "soft" up the middle on defense. Granted, I don't expect a 49-10, 400 plus yard rushing game again. But if they are soft up the middle I fully expect us to exploit that. I also do not expect Trevor Knight to "catch us off guard" like he did in the Sugar Bowl a few years ago. We are completely equipped to handle him. Going by his completion % he is an inaccurate passer. We've yet to allow a running QB to "run wild" against us. So I expect the same this week, forcing Knight to have to pass from the pocket.
Ditto. Same plan as against the Viles. (I still hate orange) Get 'em stretched horizontally then gut 'em up the middle. Trevor Knight is a better overall QB than Dobbs IMO but when he played against us for OK he wasn't pressured like he'll be Saturday afternoon. They'll prolly score more than 3 offensively (I'm discounting the TO near the goal line as offensive production for the Viles) but I doubt they break 20.

Bama 45
aTm 17

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.