**** Collin Sexton SIGNS with Alabama ****

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Re: Collin Sexton

Sweet Moses!!! Of his Jump Shots that were good (and that was a lot) I only saw two that even made rim contact i.e. 'Rim Rattlers'. He was hitting nothing but NET on like 95%+ of those shots. He was on FIRE on those Left and Right wing 3's.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA

The future looks bright. It will nice not to have to struggle mightily for each basket.
A good bball team needs two things offensively to be successful: a consistent big man and a shooter. If they don't fear your inside game, they will chase you off the 3 pt line and make you work inside. If you can't shoot from the outside, they just pack in the defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Wow! What a talent. He is one of those talents where if you have no kids or ties to the high school you go see him play. I remember going to Boutwell Auditorium in Bham to watch Ennis Whatley play and there would be so many people in attendance that had no ties but wanted to see somebody special play. I don't know if Collin will be a one and done but we need to enjoy next year just in case.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

A good bball team needs two things offensively to be successful: a consistent big man and a shooter. If they don't fear your inside game, they will chase you off the 3 pt line and make you work inside. If you can't shoot from the outside, they just pack in the defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I remember CAJ said after he hired Pelphrey he asked him what we needed and he said we needed more bigs. We signed two in this class and I would imagine it will be a big priority for the next class.

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006

Collin dropped 53 points on 11-3's last night during his senior night game.

Good grief. Man since my time watching since the 80s we haven't ever signed a player with this much potential.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014

laughing at the 2:19 mark ... young man was in the zone. Glad he signed with us and looking forward to seeing what he accomplishes while at the Capstone.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Collin was announced as one of ten semifinalists for the Naismith High School Player of the Year Award today.

Tides_of_Change

1st Team
Sep 27, 2012

What a magnificalent free throw at the 2:13 mark - the highlight of the clip. The other stuff was okay too.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.