**** Collin Sexton SIGNS with Alabama ****

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: Collin Sexton players Tribune article

I have no idea why this thread had to be moved.

It seems that things like this actually deter people from posting on this board.
Could have just deleted it since the link was already posted. TF likes to keep everything together if possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Re: Collin Sexton players Tribune article

I've watched Sexton in 3 all-star games recently. He plays with passion (he uses this word to describe his game) and likes to put on a little bit of a show (I think he does this as part of the all-star atmosphere).

I like what I read in the article where he said he believes in Coach Johnson and what Johnson can teach him. It will be interesting to see Sexton once he plays with a group of players as a team focusing on winning. This was a very encouraging article with regard to Sexton learning his role on offense and defense. Just to note, in the high school game videos I've seen, he looked like he played team ball and focused on the game (i.e. not just me, me, me). Sexton also appears to like to play defense but will have to learn to play under control in that part of the game as well.

I remember Coach Sanderson would not start James "Hollywood" Robinson early in his career because he had to play better defense and "he never saw a shot he didn't like".

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: Collin Sexton

Wednesday Question: Favorite hoops recruits in the 2017 class

[FONT=proxima_nova_ltsemibold]Collin Sexton, Alabama —[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] Simply put, Sexton is an assassin. Even setting aside his prodigious ability, he’s the kind of charismatic leader and competitor that can change a program. And that’s precisely what he’ll be asked to do in Tuscaloosa. Sexton plays with an edge, and he’s a smart enough player to modify his game to fit whatever role the Crimson Tide needs. In EYBL, Southern Stampede needed him to explode from a scoring standpoint, so he led the league in scoring. At postseason all-star games like the McDonald’s All-American Game, we saw him distribute more. And as a player who can get to the free throw line whenever he wants with his ball-handling and explosive athleticism, there are few people you’d rather have with the ball in their hands at the end of a game.[/FONT]

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.