GA News: OnlineAthens - Former UGA LB Kimbrough next pursuing NFL

TideFans Reporter

Click for Real-Time Bama News
Sep 21, 2006
From OnlineAthens.com
October 20th, 2016 12:45 PM

Former Georgia inside linebacker Tim Kimbrough hopes to play football next in the NFL.
The Indianapolis native parted ways with the Bulldogs in August before his senior season in what the program termed a "mutual decision."
Kimbrough posted on social media on Thursday that he intended to be a draft prospect in 2017.
“I’ve been thinking very hard about what I should do best for my future and I have come to a final conclusion on what I have decided,” Kimbrough said. “I would like to announce that I have decided to declare for the 2017 NFL draft.”
Kimbrough had 104 tackles in three seasons for Georgia, including 67 last season.
According to the NFL operations website: “To be eligible for the draft, players must have been out of high school for at least three years and must have used up their college eligibility before the start of the next college football season. Underclassmen and players who have graduated before using all their college eligibility may request the league’s approval to enter the draft early. Players are draft-eligible only in the year after the end of their college eligibility.”
Kimbrough is listed among the 2017 inside linebacker prospects by CBSSports.com, but is the last player listed at No. 46 at the position.

...READ MORE HERE...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.