News Article: Early Lines for Week 9 Games of Note

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
So here we are at our sabbatical before our homestretch. Great game and a bug thanks to Eddie Jackson for wonderful career.

As always, TideFans.com neither endorses nor condones any gambling of any kind. The numbers below are for entertainment purposes only.

- Coming off their first loss of the season, Texas A&M is favored by 43 over New Mexico State

- After pulling off THE upset of the season thus far, Penn St is a 11.5 pt favorite over Purdue

- Louisville is favored by 27.5 over Virginia

- In a game that will have all sorts of conference and playoff implications, Clemson opened as a 2 pt favorite over FSU. The number has since moved to 3.

- West Virginia is favored by 2.5 over Oklahoma St (Mack's note: smelly fish)

- Baylor is a 3.5 pt favorite over Texas (Mack's note: even smellier fish)

- After suffering its first loss of the season. Ohio St is favored by 23.5 over Northwestern

- Undefeated Nebraska is a 7 pt underdog to 2 loss Wisconsin

- In the most recent renewal of the World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party, Florida is a 7.5 or favorite over Georgia

- Reeling Ole Miss opened as a 1 point favorite over suddenly resurgent Auburn. The early bets have now made Auburn a 3 point favorite. (Mack's note: Ole Miss is done. The jig is up)

- Tennessee is favored by 14 over South Carolina

- Mizzou is favored by 4.5 over Kentucky

- Michigan is favored by 21 (!!!!!) over Michigan State

- Washington is favored by 11 over Utah (Mack's note: Keep an eye on this one)

- No line for Miss St vs Samford ....

Enjoy the games!!

I never understood why they would try to change the name of The World's Largest Cocktail Party. Such a good name such as The Red River Shootout. I know, PRESSURE. Nice to get to a bye with a very busy week I have at home and at work. Roll Tide!

Sent from my iPad Pro 12.9" using Tapatalk Roll Tide!

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
You can stick a fork in Ole Miss. They cannot run the ball and can't stop the run. Colonel Freeze still has to to College Station. 6-6 is looking good right now.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
I think Utah gets Washington and Wisky get Nebraska. I want to believe Ole Miss derails Auburn.
Agree on everything except Ole Miss. They can't run (AU is good against the run), and they can't stop the run (AU is pretty good running). They've figured Hugh out. The jig is up

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Agree on everything except Ole Miss. They can't run (AU is good against the run), and they can't stop the run (AU is pretty good running). They've figured Hugh out. The jig is up
Read my post again. I said I want to believe Ole Miss will win. I also want a hawt model girlfriend and a billion dollars.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Read my post again. I said I want to believe Ole Miss will win. I also want a hawt model girlfriend and a billion dollars.
Oh I understood fully what you wrote. My reply was in response to your desire to believe they could be who they told us they were. They lied to us, man. Had us all fooled. But like all lies, once the truth is uncovered it's tough to go back

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
So here we are at our sabbatical before our homestretch. Great game and a bug thanks to Eddie Jackson for wonderful career.

As always, TideFans.com neither endorses nor condones any gambling of any kind. The numbers below are for entertainment purposes only.

- Coming off their first loss of the season, Texas A&M is favored by 43 over New Mexico State

- After pulling off THE upset of the season thus far, Penn St is a 11.5 pt favorite over Purdue

- Louisville is favored by 27.5 over Virginia

- In a game that will have all sorts of conference and playoff implications, Clemson opened as a 2 pt favorite over FSU. The number has since moved to 3.

- West Virginia is favored by 2.5 over Oklahoma St (Mack's note: smelly fish)

- Baylor is a 3.5 pt favorite over Texas (Mack's note: even smellier fish)

- After suffering its first loss of the season. Ohio St is favored by 23.5 over Northwestern

- Undefeated Nebraska is a 7 pt underdog to 2 loss Wisconsin

- In the most recent renewal of the World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party, Florida is a 7.5 or favorite over Georgia

- Reeling Ole Miss opened as a 1 point favorite over suddenly resurgent Auburn. The early bets have now made Auburn a 3 point favorite. (Mack's note: Ole Miss is done. The jig is up)

- Tennessee is favored by 14 over South Carolina

- Mizzou is favored by 4.5 over Kentucky

- Michigan is favored by 21 (!!!!!) over Michigan State

- Washington is favored by 11 over Utah (Mack's note: Keep an eye on this one)

- No line for Miss St vs Samford ....

Enjoy the games!!
Not that I condone it or tolerate it but ... eh, who am I kidding ... anyways ... this is the bet of the week:

Mizzou is favored by 4.5 over Kentucky

UK should beat Muhzoo handily. I would say by 10+.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Auburn faced the 13th ranked SEC run defense this past Saturday and faces the 14th this Saturday. Kelly will test their secondary, but he has no help. This could get real ugly. Auburn could easily rush for over 400 yards and certainly score 40+ points. Colonel Freeze could be coaching for his job instead of Gus.

Last edited:
Auburn faced the 13th ranked SEC run defense this past Saturday and faces the 14th this Saturday. Kelly will test their secondary, but he has no help. This could get real ugly. Auburn could easily rush for over 400 yards and certainly score 40+ points. Colonel Freeze could be coaching for his job instead of Gus.
That's true! I still think OM has a slim chance. How slim? [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus [emoji336] using Tapatalk

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Ole Miss has quit. Now they can go back and be an average program and take their NCAA punishment.
It seems the great recruiter (and honest) Hugh Freeze has lost his touch. Ole Miss mired down in 12th place in SEC recruiting. Haha. Amazing how having investigators hanging around changes things.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.