The Donald Wins....now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDBSnare

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2007
So, like it or not, we have a maverick in the Oval Office! So, he (or she!) who know most....what can we expect now?

hollisx4

1st Team
Aug 29, 2005
Columbiana, AL.
I wonder if the media will give him the usual 100 day honeymoon from criticism they give most newly elected president's?

After all they've given Obama an 8 year honeymoon, so maybe it's possible:tongue:

LA4Bama

All-SEC
Jan 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
Lots of things, but one, the media doesn't get him at all, and the gap between Trump and the media is so Yuge that I expect some twist from Trump relative to how a president communicates with the people. He seems to thrive on the being the center of attention. not sure what he will do, but I doubt he let's the media control his message. "Media, You're fired." Expect some escalation of tension between him and the media. They already hate him, and he distrusts them, and there won't even be a honeymoon, and he gets antsy and goes rogue. Bad media and bad trump are faces of the same coin, but it will get bad and then authoritarian. PS -- I think this was the general direction despite Trump. Obama was very evasive as President and Hillary is down right manipulative. But since the media actually hates The Donald, they will be more relentless, so the pot boils over faster.

Last edited:

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
I have no idea what will happen but I do know the Media and the party who called everyone Racist, Bigot, Sexist and Homophobe found out the ordinary people want a choice ..... not two parties who are both PC. Trump 270, Establishment 0.

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
Come on my Tidefans brothers and sisters, let's do what everyone said Trump wouldn't and accept the results.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

RhodeIslandRed

All-SEC
Dec 9, 2005
World will be a safer place. It will be harder on Americans economically, at first. I doubt he knows how the world is organized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.