Anyone else getting a good chuckle from Hillary voters today?

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Bunch of Cry Babies! I've sat through lecture after lecture from Odumo for the past 8 years, I think they'll make it...
Apparently, we have found the flip side to "that's not who we are."

A bunch of weak, sissies, pansies, whining babies - that IS who we are. No wonder he doesn't want them to have guns.

Bubbaloo

1st Team
Dec 8, 2015
I believe that speaks volumes, right there.
First, what business does a teacher have spewing her politics to minors under her authority?
Second, the fact that she would unfriend you over the question illustrates very well the difference between a liberal and a leftist. A liberal would say (among adults) I support the free exchange of ideas. The cream will rise to the top and the devil take the hindmost."
A leftist would say, "I do not have to defend my ideas. You are not allowed to challenge my assumptions. I'll just take my ball and go home."

So, my question would be, what exactly did she say to her students this morning? Think she took a moment and challenged her assumptions about her right to indoctrinate students? Or did she just plow ahead?
Today, we are no longer educating (see test scores) We are doing an excellent job of indoctrinating useful idiots.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Can't really complain about leftists doing the Not My President thing after 8 years of the right doing the same exact thing.

With that said some of the meltdown is hilarious.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I didn't like it when Obama got elected twice, but I damn sure didn't cry. The Hillary supporters aren't just crying but some are bawling like their best friend/relative/dog died.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I thought about posting this on my Facebook page but didn't want to deal with the crapstorm that would follow.

I admit it, I really expected her to win. This is the first time in my life I have been wrong predicting who would win and I didn't see any reliable pollster picking Trump. Had I been a supporter of someone that I, along with most everyone else, expected to win, I'd be pretty bummed out.

But I'm seeing something beyond just disappointed. I see people saying they were physically ill. someone said that people were knocking on their door in the middle of the night crying. (I guess they live in the neighborhood safe space).

A travel agent posted in my town page that they would be happy to help arrange foreign travel for anyone interested. He meant it as a joke but he got called a troll and someone else said they shouldn't have to leave.

I fear some nutjob is going to try to kill Trump.

I really don't know what they think is going to happen. Gay marriage? That was settled by the Supreme Court and all that has changed is that Scalia died and he voted against it. Roe v. Wade isn't going anywhere. Obamacare may be reformed, but I don't see it ending completely.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
I didn't like it when Obama got elected twice, but I damn sure didn't cry. The Hillary supporters aren't just crying but some are bawling like their best friend/relative/dog died.
I didn't care for Obama but like you said, I was upset but moved on and WENT TO WORK THE NEXT DAY!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Finally had a little time to browse Twitter tonight. Good lord at the crybabies. Apparently blank White people is one of the new rallying cries.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
I cannot believe there are people that are still defending Barack Obama.

Nonetheless, Pro-Hillary/Anti-Trump babies are really idiotic. We were told to sit down, shut up and color when Barack "The Idiot" Obama won the election. So when somebody is against those people ideals they can't do what they preach.

Last edited:

BamaFanInTally

All-SEC
Nov 18, 2002
Tallahassee, FL, USA
I have to admit the melt down on social media is funny. I've decided to dedicate this day to social media pruning. The deadwood gets removed when it gets noticed. Like I told someone who messaged me today that was so fired up about Hillary losing: "Well, you got ocean to the west and east, so without a boat your choice is either north where it's cold or south where it's hot. Pack accordingly."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
#Calexit already happening
Well there is the matter of some very important naval installations that I don't think we would allow to leave. Any sitting president would not sit still and allow a whole border to be moved in. Unless they want a bloody nose I suggest they get over it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.