Nothing Going On ??

smith5753

1st Team
Sep 12, 2010
Guntersville , AL
247 still favors Tennessee heavily, and he just finished his official there. He also visited Ohio state last weekend and I saw some crystal balls for them after the visit. Feels like we're in third place on this one
Announces Tuesday at 3:00 central on ESPNU. Bama is in it. A few schools feel like they have a chance with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
247 still favors Tennessee heavily, and he just finished his official there. He also visited Ohio state last weekend and I saw some crystal balls for them after the visit. Feels like we're in third place on this one
Don`t misunderstand, he`s apparently top drawer and I`d love to see him come to Bama, but I`d be watching this one a lot closer if he was 5* D lineman.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Saban and Napier are visiting him today, so Bama isn't completely out of it just yet.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Saban and Napier are visiting him today, so Bama isn't completely out of it just yet.
Don't discount all the abysmal Butch "bust development problem" postmortems of late going against UcheaT's future recruiting, either.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.