News Article: Jonnu Smith boiled out of the season by pregnant girlfriend (multiple burns)

Jonnu Smith, very good tight end At FIU, was arguing with his girlfriend. He now has to sit out the rest of the season after upset girlfriend boiled some water and poured it on him in a dorm room. Tough way to finish the season and he has a very good opportunity to be drafted in next years draft. This could derail him or at the very least cost him some money. She was charged but quickly released. (Pretrial ruling) Hopefully this doesn't cause major damage to him. He's back on campus, but his season is done. They are 3-7 anyway so no bowl for them.
http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...-te-jonnu-smith-season-suffering-burns-attack
http://es.pn/2eFKVPk

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus [emoji336] using Tapatalk

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Obviously the girlfriend has anger/impulse issues which she needs help with. I hope the young man fully recovers and has an opportunity to further his football career.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
If a man did this to a woman he would be looking at a prolonged prison sentence. She needs to be put away.

TampaTide813

Suspended
Dec 16, 2014
The worst part of it is the fact that she is pregnant. So he will be dealing with an obviously unstable woman for a long time.

AlBamaWagg

1st Team
Jan 3, 2007
Mt Juliet, Tn
Talk about premeditation! It gives you a while to consider your actions while you wait for water to come to a boil. I had a third degree burn once. I don't think I could ever turn my back or close my eyes around this lady again, with or without counselling.
Looks like an easy conviction and custody decision.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
Good ole Howell Heflin said to Anita Hill during the Clarence Thomas confirmation "were you a scorned woman"! This chick sounds like a nut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.