Game Thread: Wake Forrest vs Louisville

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I'm sure Louisville will win. You can't win with field goals.

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus [emoji336] using Tapatalk
You make an excellent point, and we've seen time and again, Lamar Jackson can score at his leisure in a matter of seconds, but man, I love me some chaos and watching the nigh impossible happen. It's basically like if Kentucky had the lead on us going into the half, people would be sacrificing their kids to ensure our loss

Last edited:
You make an excellent point, and we've seen time and again, Lamar Jackson can site at his leisure in a matter of seconds, but man, I love me some chaos and watching the nigh impossible happen. It's basically like if Kentucky had the lead on us going into the half, poodle would be sacrificing their kids to ensure our loss
Yeah, there will be a little on Tuesday, but if WF were to pull this out there would be pandemonium.

Sent from my iPad Pro 12.9" using Tapatalk Roll Tide!

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
You make an excellent point, and we've seen time and again, Lamar Jackson can score at his leisure in a matter of seconds, but man, I love me some chaos and watching the nigh impossible happen. It's basically like if Kentucky had the lead on us going into the half, poodle would be sacrificing their kids to ensure our loss
Truth. I hate poodles...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
You know, if Bama were to lose to a non ranked opponent at home they'd try to Crucify them. Burn jerseys in effigy. Ohio State and Clemson, Louisville struggling? No big deal.

The good news. Clemson's loss is BAD. Louisville loses and they are OUT. The loser of Mich/tOSU might be out but the Buckeye's for sure. If only Mich is undefeated because let's say we somehow slip up to the Barn but annihilate the SEC East team we have by far the best SOS of ALL the 1 loss teams. So even with a head slamming loss to the barn we will still get into the Playoff as 12-1 SEC Champs.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
12-10 now. WF just doesn't have enough.

Yup. But I gotta say, this might turn into a duke and uva win for Louisville. I'm torn on how I think the committee will view it. Just win vs this is getting a lil bit ridiculous. Unranked, losing record teams putting the squeeze on the cards.

Yup. But I gotta say, this might turn into a duke and uva win for Louisville. I'm torn on how I think the committee will view it. Just win vs this is getting a lil bit ridiculous. Unranked, losing record teams putting the squeeze on the cards.
Everyone except Florida State has been giving them all they can handle. Just wish WF had the offense to put it away.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I don't know what's in the water today, but there's something going on with the top 4 teams not named Bama.

Stupid penalty there Louisville

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.