President Trump's Team - Page 4
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast
    BamaNation All-American CharminTide's Avatar

Re: President Trump's Team

Quote Originally Posted by rgw View Post
    No, see, they're draining the swamp.
    Wouldn't that just concentrate the detritus at the bottom?

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American bama_wayne1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    his opinion is incredibly stupid and he should be ashamed for holding it. Experts in the fields of archaeology and Egyptology have shown him, repeatedly, that he is wrong with evidence and yet he refuses to be educated on the subject.

yeah, this man should set educational standards
    Do you mean the way all the liberal brilliant people gathered and devoured all the data that proved Hillary would be our next president? I guess they weren't as smart as they thought....

Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    from a wsj article
    I hope he doesn't listen to that part about lording your victory over the other party while trying to negotiate for their help. That would make him a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by CharminTide View Post
    The Trump Organization Saga

1) Trump becomes the first major nominee, and ultimately president, to refuse disclosure of his tax returns. His personal and business dealings remain a mystery to the public.

2) Trump declares his intention to turn his business assets over to his children in a laughable attempt to minimize the largest conflict of interest in US presidential history. This is not a blind trust in any respect.

3) Trump then names his children to his transition team, and they begin to dictate which individuals will populate Trump's West Wing.

4) Trump now requests top secret security clearance for his children. Who are simultaneously running his businesses and constructing his administration. In an effort to divest himself from any conflicts of interest.

I mean, seriously? His closest advisors are his children. They have been throughout his campaign; he is clearly requesting security clearance so they can continue to be now, and remain so once he's in office. Meanwhile, his immediate family will also be running a private organization that deals with governments, organizations, and wealthy individuals around the world while carrying the literal name of the US President.

Why does no one care that we're watching the Trump family methodically build a pyramid of corruption?
    They are too busy trying to figure out the Clinton's. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bama_wayne1 View Post
    Do you mean the way all the liberal brilliant people gathered and devoured all the data that proved Hillary would be our next president? I guess they weren't as smart as they thought....
    see the difference those of us that thought the Data pointed to Clinton winning now know we were wrong and are smart enough to admit it,we can update the statistical modeling for the next one and move forward.

Carson was shown conclusively to be wrong and refuses to admit it because he is a brainwashed fool

see the difference those of us that thought the Data pointed to Clinton winning now know we were wrong and are smart enough to admit it,we can update the statistical modeling for the next one and move forward.

Carson was shown conclusively to be wrong and refuses to admit it because he is a brainwashed fool
    Yes I see how they have realized they were wrong. It demonstrates itself in the way they are underestimating everything he has done since. They clearly got it...

Yes I see how they have realized they were wrong. It demonstrates itself in the way they are underestimating everything he has done since. They clearly got it...
    Since your response had nothing whatsoever to do with my comment, even though it was a reply, I will now assume that you agree with me that Carson is a brainwashed fool with no business leading any government agency and we will move on.

Thanks

Since your response had nothing whatsoever to do with my comment, even though it was a reply, I will now assume that you agree with me that Carson is a brainwashed fool with no business leading any government agency and we will move on.

Thanks
    Mr Carson, Is that you?

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Why do you really care about Carson when he would validate your whole point about trump being a clown car presidency.

Please tell me you aren't like these SJWs and non Christians that I go to work and school with that actually believe that their rights will be discarded just because of Trump. Far more dedicated conservative presidents have tried to overturn Roe v Wade but it still stands today. I really doubt Carson's appointment or any other appointment will result in drastic change in the government.

Quote Originally Posted by 81usaf92 View Post
    Why do you really care about Carson when he would validate your whole point about trump being a clown car presidency.

Please tell me you aren't like these SJWs and non Christians that I go to work and school with that actually believe that their rights will be discarded just because of Trump. Far more dedicated conservative presidents have tried to overturn Roe v Wade but it still stands today. I really doubt Carson's appointment or any other appointment will result in drastic change in the government.
    Trumps Presidency will be a clown car no matter what but it doesn't mean I can't have an opinion on the Clowns in it. Some, Pence, Carson, Caribou Barbie, Bannon etc are worse than others.

I am not worried about short term rights but long term yes I am concerned. Trump will get at least 1 Supreme court justice and that will affect everyone. He has promised to repeal the Johnson Amendment which will turn churches into PACs and that should concern all of us. And I think Pence, and his history show that poor women, especially poor rural women, will lose quite a bit of healthcare access. It is after all what he did in Indiana

BamaNation Hall of Fame RammerJammer14's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CharminTide View Post
    The Trump Organization Saga

1) Trump becomes the first major nominee, and ultimately president, to refuse disclosure of his tax returns. His personal and business dealings remain a mystery to the public.

2) Trump declares his intention to turn his business assets over to his children in a laughable attempt to minimize the largest conflict of interest in US presidential history. This is not a blind trust in any respect.

3) Trump then names his children to his transition team, and they begin to dictate which individuals will populate Trump's West Wing.

4) Trump now requests top secret security clearance for his children. Who are simultaneously running his businesses and constructing his administration. In an effort to divest himself from any conflicts of interest.

I mean, seriously? His closest advisors are his children. They have been throughout his campaign; he is clearly requesting security clearance so they can continue to be now, and remain so once he's in office. Meanwhile, his immediate family will also be running a private organization that deals with governments, organizations, and wealthy individuals around the world while carrying the literal name of the US President.

Why does no one care that we're watching the Trump family methodically build a grain silo of corruption?
    FIFY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Why's it us Sergeant? Why us?
    -Because we're here lad. Nobody else. Just us.

-"I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened."
    -"So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Trumps Presidency will be a clown car no matter what but it doesn't mean I can't have an opinion on the Clowns in it. Some, Pence, Carson, Caribou Barbie, Bannon etc are worse than others.

I am not worried about short term rights but long term yes I am concerned. Trump will get at least 1 Supreme court justice and that will affect everyone. He has promised to repeal the Johnson Amendment which will turn churches into PACs and that should concern all of us. And I think Pence, and his history show that poor women, especially poor rural women, will lose quite a bit of healthcare access. It is after all what he did in Indiana
    Are you telling us that Obamacare is not taking care of poor rural women?

Are you telling us that Obamacare is not taking care of poor rural women?
    I don't have a clue why you respond to me the way you do, I've been a critic of Obamacare since the very beginning and have never changed

and no, I didn't say that at all. You really have trouble following logically sound arguments don't you?