President Trump's Team

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
his opinion is incredibly stupid and he should be ashamed for holding it. Experts in the fields of archaeology and Egyptology have shown him, repeatedly, that he is wrong with evidence and yet he refuses to be educated on the subject.

yeah, this man should set educational standards
Do you mean the way all the liberal brilliant people gathered and devoured all the data that proved Hillary would be our next president? I guess they weren't as smart as they thought....

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
The Trump Organization Saga

1) Trump becomes the first major nominee, and ultimately president, to refuse disclosure of his tax returns. His personal and business dealings remain a mystery to the public.

2) Trump declares his intention to turn his business assets over to his children in a laughable attempt to minimize the largest conflict of interest in US presidential history. This is not a blind trust in any respect.

3) Trump then names his children to his transition team, and they begin to dictate which individuals will populate Trump's West Wing.

4) Trump now requests top secret security clearance for his children. Who are simultaneously running his businesses and constructing his administration. In an effort to divest himself from any conflicts of interest.

I mean, seriously? His closest advisors are his children. They have been throughout his campaign; he is clearly requesting security clearance so they can continue to be now, and remain so once he's in office. Meanwhile, his immediate family will also be running a private organization that deals with governments, organizations, and wealthy individuals around the world while carrying the literal name of the US President.

Why does no one care that we're watching the Trump family methodically build a pyramid of corruption?
They are too busy trying to figure out the Clinton's. LOL

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Do you mean the way all the liberal brilliant people gathered and devoured all the data that proved Hillary would be our next president? I guess they weren't as smart as they thought....
see the difference those of us that thought the Data pointed to Clinton winning now know we were wrong and are smart enough to admit it,we can update the statistical modeling for the next one and move forward.

Carson was shown conclusively to be wrong and refuses to admit it because he is a brainwashed fool

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
see the difference those of us that thought the Data pointed to Clinton winning now know we were wrong and are smart enough to admit it,we can update the statistical modeling for the next one and move forward.

Carson was shown conclusively to be wrong and refuses to admit it because he is a brainwashed fool
Yes I see how they have realized they were wrong. It demonstrates itself in the way they are underestimating everything he has done since. They clearly got it...

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Yes I see how they have realized they were wrong. It demonstrates itself in the way they are underestimating everything he has done since. They clearly got it...
Since your response had nothing whatsoever to do with my comment, even though it was a reply, I will now assume that you agree with me that Carson is a brainwashed fool with no business leading any government agency and we will move on.

Thanks

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
Since your response had nothing whatsoever to do with my comment, even though it was a reply, I will now assume that you agree with me that Carson is a brainwashed fool with no business leading any government agency and we will move on.

Thanks
Mr Carson, Is that you?

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama

Why do you really care about Carson when he would validate your whole point about trump being a clown car presidency.

Please tell me you aren't like these SJWs and non Christians that I go to work and school with that actually believe that their rights will be discarded just because of Trump. Far more dedicated conservative presidents have tried to overturn Roe v Wade but it still stands today. I really doubt Carson's appointment or any other appointment will result in drastic change in the government.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Why do you really care about Carson when he would validate your whole point about trump being a clown car presidency.

Please tell me you aren't like these SJWs and non Christians that I go to work and school with that actually believe that their rights will be discarded just because of Trump. Far more dedicated conservative presidents have tried to overturn Roe v Wade but it still stands today. I really doubt Carson's appointment or any other appointment will result in drastic change in the government.
Trumps Presidency will be a clown car no matter what but it doesn't mean I can't have an opinion on the Clowns in it. Some, Pence, Carson, Caribou Barbie, Bannon etc are worse than others.

I am not worried about short term rights but long term yes I am concerned. Trump will get at least 1 Supreme court justice and that will affect everyone. He has promised to repeal the Johnson Amendment which will turn churches into PACs and that should concern all of us. And I think Pence, and his history show that poor women, especially poor rural women, will lose quite a bit of healthcare access. It is after all what he did in Indiana

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
The Trump Organization Saga

1) Trump becomes the first major nominee, and ultimately president, to refuse disclosure of his tax returns. His personal and business dealings remain a mystery to the public.

2) Trump declares his intention to turn his business assets over to his children in a laughable attempt to minimize the largest conflict of interest in US presidential history. This is not a blind trust in any respect.

3) Trump then names his children to his transition team, and they begin to dictate which individuals will populate Trump's West Wing.

4) Trump now requests top secret security clearance for his children. Who are simultaneously running his businesses and constructing his administration. In an effort to divest himself from any conflicts of interest.

I mean, seriously? His closest advisors are his children. They have been throughout his campaign; he is clearly requesting security clearance so they can continue to be now, and remain so once he's in office. Meanwhile, his immediate family will also be running a private organization that deals with governments, organizations, and wealthy individuals around the world while carrying the literal name of the US President.

Why does no one care that we're watching the Trump family methodically build a grain silo of corruption?
FIFY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
Trumps Presidency will be a clown car no matter what but it doesn't mean I can't have an opinion on the Clowns in it. Some, Pence, Carson, Caribou Barbie, Bannon etc are worse than others.

I am not worried about short term rights but long term yes I am concerned. Trump will get at least 1 Supreme court justice and that will affect everyone. He has promised to repeal the Johnson Amendment which will turn churches into PACs and that should concern all of us. And I think Pence, and his history show that poor women, especially poor rural women, will lose quite a bit of healthcare access. It is after all what he did in Indiana
Are you telling us that Obamacare is not taking care of poor rural women?

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Are you telling us that Obamacare is not taking care of poor rural women?
I don't have a clue why you respond to me the way you do, I've been a critic of Obamacare since the very beginning and have never changed

and no, I didn't say that at all. You really have trouble following logically sound arguments don't you?

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama

I say he gets atleast 2 because Clarence will undoubtably be persuaded out. The question is what judges he appoints. I think he will go 1 ultra conservative and 1 moderate conservative to fill those particular positions so it doesn't change anything at all. So no worry there, and that's all due to the SJW aggressive behavior these past 4 years. The question is what if Ginsburg and Kennedy go. I think if she waits for 2 years then nothing will change because he will replace her with a liberal moderate, but if she leaves in the 1st two then it could be a total conservative court.

I think Sargon, which I can't link for language, in response of the YT ( yeah if there is any silver lining to this it is their melt) said the aggressiveness of the progressives and SJW is to blame because radical change has radical backlash. He linked the recent British election to ours, stating that the progressives had tried to take over too fast and wanted too rapid changes so it effectively divided the Labor and Democratic parties. That's why the Conservatives blew the Liberals out of the water in both situations and get to make even more abrupt changes.

The point I'm trying to make that he echoes is the one I've been trying to make for a long time is that change can't be tyrannically forced by a regime or administration in a right centered country because our left is still a conservative base by the world definition. So what has happened is these SJW have created fear of radical change and have awoke its ultra right base equal, and has forced America to gamble on which future it should embark on. Had Rubio or Bush been the nominee then very little progress would have been at risk.

But I think that religious and sexual orientation rights will stay as they are, but the hyper progressive movement will stop.

Last edited:

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I don't have a clue why you respond to me the way you do, I've been a critic of Obamacare since the very beginning and have never changed

and no, I didn't say that at all. You really have trouble following logically sound arguments don't you?
You really wonder why people respond to you the way they do? Or were you being sarcastic?

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
I was curious about Senate confirmation of nominees so I looked this up'

https://ballotpedia.org/Appointment_confirmation_process

[FONT=&quot]presidential appointments with [/FONT]Senate[FONT=&quot] confirmation (PAS) must follow the [/FONT]appointment confirmation processbefore taking office. The number of PAS positions varies by presidency but typically includes all executive department secretaries, undersecretaries, inspectors general and numerous other positions depending on the department. Other positions requiring confirmation can include positions in independent agencies and commissions.[SUP][1][/SUP]In total, there are between 1,200 and 1,400 PAS positions.[SUP][2][/SUP] The full list of positions for each presidency can be found in the corresponding United States Government Policy and Supporting Positions, commonly referred to as the Plum Book.[SUP][3]

[/SUP]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Senate hearings[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The nomination must be on the Executive Calendar for more than one day before it can make it to the Senate floor for consideration.[SUP][1][/SUP]Unanimous consent of the time and date for debate must be agreed upon by all senators.[SUP][4][/SUP] If even one senator does not agree, a hold is placed on the nomination.[SUP][4][/SUP] Once the nomination is considered by the Senate, unlimited debate is allowed until two-thirds of the Senate vote to invoke cloture, closing debate.[SUP][1][/SUP] Following a vote of cloture, the Senate conducts a simple majority vote on whether to confirm, reject or take no action on the nomination.[SUP][1][/SUP] If a nomination is left pending at the end of a Congress, it must be sent back to the president who can then re-submit the nomination to the new Congress.[SUP][1][/SUP] The same procedure holds true with any nominee not considered before the Senate enters a recess of more than 30 days, unless there is unanimous consent to bypass the procedure.[SUP][4]

[/SUP][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Confirmation requires a simple majority but 60 votes are needed to cut off debate.

[FONT=&quot]1400 confirmations is a lot. The nasty old Dems could hold things up for quite a while[/FONT]

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.