Pick the score: Chattanooga vs. Alabama

Crimson57s

1st Team
Aug 18, 2012
Someone on here last week wisely observed that CNS would not want to run up the score, but might not be able to help it once the guys get rolling. Ditto this week.

The Good Guys by a lot.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
While the Mocs are a vastly improved team the last few years under Russ Huesman, they are at the FCS level for a very good reason. They are not an FBS level team. That's not to say FCS teams cannot beat FBS teams (App State v. Michigan a few years ago). However, this should be another learning experience for Jalen throwing the ball vs. running.

Final Score: 53-3 - CNS will never run up the score against an opponent unlike other teams with less classy coaches (Urban Myth, Hardbaugh)

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
1 more than them will be sufficient for me, however I'm going to go for 56-14 as my pick.

56 because, well just because.

14 because CNS has a Baldrick esque plan, he'll allow Chattanooga 2 touchdowns so that all our upcoming opponents will start copying their schemes seeing them as a roadmap to success against our D.

:cool2:
Not sure when you started saying "we" and "our"...but I'm glad you finally do. You are one of my favorite posters. Always enjoy your references.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Bama 1st half - 38
Bama 2nd half- 10

UTC 1st half - 0
UTC 2nd half - 13

Coach loses his mind in the second half....and we come out guns blazing against the TP Brigade

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
a whole lot to a little...

54-3

This game gives us a chance to rest some of our banged up guys, and gives the guys on the bench a chance to show their stuff.

Last edited:

TIcrimsDE

Nov 19, 2016
Pike Road
I'm going to say coach tries to keep it around 40-3, but the boys can't help themselves and score at least two more times late in the 4th... 54-10.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.